Lake View Cemetery
2343 Lake Road
Lavon, TX 75166
Click here for Directions
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Markers and Monuments
There are many types of markers and memorials available. We will work with you to select a fitting memorial that reflects your memory or that of a loved one. Our granite memorials are the finest offered anywhere in the world.
Lake View offers upright (raised) monuments and lawn level markers, (set flush with the ground). Our markers and monuments are designed for single, companion or family use.
We offer 5 granite options:
- Memorial Rose
- India Red
- Jet Black
*These are photos, and they may not reflect actual colors. You will want to look at our actual granite samples before making a final decision.
- You may engrave a name, a phrase, or important dates.
- Our memorial craftsmen can include special emblems to suit your needs.
- Before any work begins on your marker or monument, we will review the layout and design with you to make sure it has your final approval before it is produced.
- If you purchase from a source other than Lake View, the design and construction of the memorial must be approved by the cemetery.
- Marker and Monument costs vary.
- Lawn Level Markers begin at $325.00
- Upright Monuments begin at $1500.00
*Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
Click question to reveal answer.
Is a marker/monument required at a grave?No. Lake View marks and records each grave with a permanent number marker.
When do I place a memorial?Memorials can be placed at any time, pre need or at need. Ordering ahead of time assures that you will lock in the cost and avoid future price increases. By planning ahead you will not be under stress when making personal choices, you will be in a better position to choose a memorial that fits the lifestyle and personality for yourself or loved one.
Does my choice of marker or monument effect my selection of a cemetery lot?Some areas permit upright monuments while others require flat memorials. So you may want to consider this in your selection.
Do I have to pay a fee to “set” the memorial?Our memorials include the setting fee in the purchase price. For monuments purchased from a source other than Lake View, there is an additional fee.